Electronic Digital Photo Frame Beautiful Pics How Do I Actually SAVE Pictures On My Digital Photo Frame ?

How do i actually SAVE pictures on my digital photo frame ? - electronic digital photo frame beautiful pics

Please help. I bought a digital picture frame as a gift for my girlfriend. It has 1 GB of internal memory, and I intend to backup your images on them and they give her. I am sure I have enough knowledge about computers and electronics to do it themselves. But I am here to ask for advice, lol. Yes, I have read the manual and it says nothing about how you actually pictures through (the word is protected, not seen. I placed the photos on a flash drive and I could see and enjoy the slide show but I can not save, in spite of what I wanted. I'm sure it's done one way, because the device has 1 GB of memory. So please help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment